Sixth Form Dress Code
From September 2020
Sixth Form students are expected to wear smart clothes suitable for a modern business environment and that would be appropriate for future job interviews.
Students MUST wear:
- collared work shirt that can be tucked in and tie (boys) or blouse/smart top (girls)
- smart trousers, dress or skirt
- leather or leather-look shoes/boots with a back
Students MAY wear:
- suit type jacket or smart cardigan/jumper
Examples of what students MUST NOT wear:
- sportswear of any type/hoodies, fleeces or sweatshirts/T-shirts
- trainers/Converse/canvas shoes/flip flops/Ugg Boots
- jeans/denim-look/skinny or tight trousers/leggings/shorts
- low neck lines, bare midriffs, backless clothing or strappy tops
- (no facial piercings, ear spacers, visible tattoos, extremes of hairstyle - cut or colour)
The Sixth Form Leadership Team will be the final arbiter of what constitutes smart appearance and may require students to return home to change if they are inappropriately dressed.