Mrs Watson is the designated teacher for looked-after children and previously looked-after children.
To view the 2020-2021 Pupil Premium Strategy please click here.
For the Review of 2019-2020 Pupil Premium Strategy click here.
Does your child qualify for Free School Meals?
Your child may be eligible for Free School Meals if you are in receipt of one or more of the following qualifying benefits:
• Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income below £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• The guaranteed element of state Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit (provided you're not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more £16,190)
• Working Tax Credit run-on, paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
• Children who get paid these benefits directly, instead of through a parent or guardian, can also get free school meals
How to apply
Parents, guardians and carers should apply for free school meals online at:
Important: Once you have applied, tell your school if you receive any qualifying benefits as they can also recieve Pupil Premium funding.
For further information or assistance call 01522 782030
Year 7 Literacy and Numeracy Catch-up Premium
QEHS did not received any Catch-up Premium for the academic years 2018-2019 or 2019-2020. Year 7 students are supported with English skills through targeted small group and individual activities in spelling and reading comprehension. The Maths Department use student mentors to support Year 7 students in Maths.